Music is the number one thing that puts me in a creative mood. There’s nothing better than put on a playlist, and painting to some tunes. Although the tone changes from time to time – I usually listen to upbeat music while I make things. Whether it’s designing some buttons or working on a watercolor. It keeps me attentive to my work, and makes me not think about how much my hand hurts from drawing.
Everybody has a different taste in music. Some people only listen to Reggea while other might prefer Salsa or Jazz. So everyone has a different playlist that makes them creative. Maybe some people put on classical, so they can feel like a virtuoso. – I don’t know. Everybody is different. I usually prefer to listen to classic rock and modern Alternative Rock. Sometimes pop songs even weasel their way in, depending on my mood.
If you’re more of a TV while you work person, that’s fine! But, if you’ve never tried listening to music while you create, I would suggest trying it! Mood can influence your mood and your art. Inspire you to try something new, or vamp up something old! You never what you might make!
If you’re working on building yourself a playlist to work your magic to – here’s mine!
- “Last Young Renegade” – All Time Low
- “Life of the Party” – All Time Low
- “Renegades” – X Ambassadors
- “Your Love Is My Drug” – Ke$ha
- “Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) jackLNDN Remix” – Clean Bandit
- “Jet Black Heart” – 5 Seconds of Summer
- “Famous Last Words” – My Chemical Romance
- “When the Girls Talk Boys” – 5 Seconds of Summer
- “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” – Meghan Trainor & John Legend
- “I’m Gonna Show You Crazy” – Bebe Rexha
Maybe my playlist can help to inspire yours. Maybe it can help you find new music to add to yours! – Give it the punch it needs. Hopefully your tunes get you excited to work!
Thanks for Reading!
Read My Other ‘Playlist’ Posts!