So, a few weeks ago I was nominated again by the talented Dedicated Student!
The rules that com with this one is a little different, so this should be interesting!
So if you get nominated for the Liebster Awards you don’t actually have to accept it. However, if you do accept the award you must make a blog post about it, and your blog post should include:
- A list of 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
- (According to The Global Aussie) you should also include a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to keep the awards going and give them 11 questions to answer.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I just got a new puppy! Her name is Molly!
- I made Molly an Instagram, cause Ima big dork like that, lol
- The live action Beauty and the Beast is my second favourite movie. I can’t get enough!
- I just celebrated one year with my boyfriend on June 13th!!
- Naturally, I’m dark blonde.
- I prefer big dogs over little dogs.
- I’m hoping to make something of myself with my blog.
- I have an Instagram specifically for my pin/button business.
- I didn’t get my first smartphone until I was 16 or 17.
- I’ve never left the USA.
- I’ve never owned an iPhone.
QUESTIONS FOR ME
- What inspires you? A lot of things. From music to family and friends to total strangers.
- Are you introverted or extroverted? I’m an intro/extrovert. Meaning I’m mostly introverted, but when I’m around people I’m comfortable with I’m more extroverted.
- Who was the first person you told about your blog? I believe it was my friend Paige…
- Did you have another blog before this one? What was it about? I did, it was on here as well. It didn’t really have a cohesive theme though, lol I’d originally started it as a creative writing blog.
- If you could go anywhere right now where would you go? That’s a hard one…Italy, London, or LA…
- If you are not a full-time blogger, what is your current or future career plans? Well, I’m hoping to make my blog my career…here’s hoping!
- What kind of student are you? The kind that waits until the last second to do things, lol
- Do you prefer a digital or paper planner? If paper, what is your favorite? I prefer paper planners, because I retain more when I write things down by hand. I use a bullet journal and a regular 12-month planner.
- Would you change anything about your life? A few things, things that would benefit my family.
- What do you do when you’re not working on blog content? I’m hanging out with my boyfriend, or working on some of my creative stuff.
- What’s your all-time favorite Disney movie? Oh, this is hard…recently, the live action Beauty and the Beast. Before Cinderella, since I was little.
SNARKY IN THE SUBURBS
Snarky in the Suburbs is definitely one of my favourite blogs. I read more of the Dear Snarky letters, but I like all her content. If you ever need advice that’s unbiased and straight to the point, Dear Snarky is definitely the place to go! Snarky was one of the first blogs I followed when I joined! And has continued to be one of my favourites since! Her blog quirky, hilarious, straight to the point, and definitely worth giving a read.
The Mystery Blogger Award!
I was also nominated for this by the lovely Smarts and Sparkles , thank you so much for the nomination!
For those who don’t know, as I didn’t –
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I love dogs! (We just got a new puppy, she’s a menace sometimes. But she’s cute.)
- I’ve never owned an iPhone.
- I regularly watched Kim Possible on YouTube, because I miss that cartoon.
- What’s your favorite topic to write about? In general, I just enjoying being able to write about what I want. No guidelines or specific topics that I need to adhere to. So I don’t really have a specific topic, I just enjoy writing.
- What gave you the idea to begin a blog? I wanted to talk about my buttons and pins, but I found a whole other “niche” and I enjoy what I do.
- Dogs or cats? Or both? Both but dogs more than cats. (I’m allergic)
- What’s a pet peeve of yours? When people lack all common sense.
- What’s a piece of advice you’d give to a beginning blogger? You don’t have to have a niche to start with. Don’t stress over it. Write what you wanna write, and you’ll eventually find your rhythm. Experiment and stretch your writing hands.
- Snarky in the Suburbs
- Sit Back and Just Live
- Crafts n Coffee
- Adrian Evans Photography
- Law of Polish
- The Diary of a Part-Time Psychopath
- Botox Muffin
- A Brash Attitude
- Don’t Give a Jam
- Doodling Panda
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
I’ll give you the same as I had!
- What’s your favorite topic to write about?
- What gave you the idea to begin a blog?
- Dogs or cats? Or both?
- What’s a pet peeve of yours?
- What’s a piece of advice you’d give to a beginning blogger?
MY BEST POSTS
Thank you again, so much, for nominating me!