There is only one place I’d prefer to spend my summer. Beaches are the best place to spend the summer. If I could, I’d just live there from May to August. It’s my favourite place to be, with the salt water and the sun and the sand.
I love it!
But every good beach trip needs a rockin’ playlist! Everybody’s is different, but this is my beach playlist!
- “One Step at a Time” Jordin Sparks
- “Sign of the Times” Harry Styles
- “Renegades” X Ambassadors
- “Don’t Kill My Vibe – Gryffin Remix” Sigrid, Gryffin
- “Here’s to Never Growing Up” Avril Lavigne
- “I Got A Feeling” The Black Eyed Peas
- “When the Girls Talk Boys” 5 Seconds of Summer
- “Bibi Be Ye Ye” Ed Sheeran
- “Whistle” Flo Rida
- “Ain’t It Fun (feat. Luke Holland)” Tyler Carter (Paramore Cover)
- “It’s Time – Passion Pit Remix” Imagine Dragons
- “Your Love Is My Drug” Ke$ha
- “Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) jackLNDN Remix” Clean Bandit
- “Emmeline” Bruno Merz
- “We Don’t Run” Bon Jovi
- “Freak Machine” Fit For Rivals
- “Last You Renegade” All Time Low
- “Victorious” Panic! At The Disco
- “Partners in Crime (feat. Ash Costello)” Set It Off
- “This Town” Niall Horan
There’s nothing quite like blaring music with the windows down. Especially on beach weather days! Hopefully you all get to go to the beach this summer! Or at least get to take a fun road trip – whether with family or with friends! I know I cannot wait to get in the water! I love it so much! There’s nothing quite like the salt water and the briny air! (The sun burn, not so much, lol) I know what I’m going to be playing on the way! Now if I can convince my boyfriend to go to the beach…lol
What are your beach go to’s? What are your summer day trip plans?
Thanks for Reading!